Airborne Composites Automation makes hi-tech automated industrial systems for the composites industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic student to strengthen our mechatronics team as a part time job (no internship). You will support and work closely together with our electrical engineer in day to day tasks;
- E-cabinet building
- Component selection
- Light administrative tasks
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Experience with electrical diagrams and wiring.
- Availability of at least 16 hours / week
You have an advantage when:
- Availability of 24 hours or more / week
- Are studying (or have studied) electrical engineering or similar.
- You have NEN3140 and/or VCA.