Senior Process Engineer
Fulltime | Andijk/ home office
Are your ready to take on the challenge of innovating and delivering our technology of innovative water treatment solutions to clients across the globe?
Since PWN Technologies is growing in their project portfolio, we feel the urgency to expand our team with a Senior Process Engineer. The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for delivering pilot-studies and engineering packages. The position is within our Technology Development and Engineering group. You will act as a liaison for the client during the pilot phase through to the execution phase of projects. PWNT engineers also are involved in constantly improving and innovating its proprietary technology and designs. Most important is that you have a sound process engineering background and a broad perspective of multidisciplinary projects, preferably from industries with a strongly developed engineering culture. With this background we expect you to act as a pragmatic, actively involved and initiating cross discipline design activities.
You will also be involved in piloting, commissioning, and performance testing activities. Client contact is an important part of the role.
PWN Technologies is offering a challenging job in an international environment on the forefront of technology development for the international water market. We offer the opportunity to travel abroad to international clients. Your salary indication will be market conform.
Office: Andijk, Netherlands. Part time working from home office can be discussed.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Process / Chemical / Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- >7 years experience in process engineering in multidisciplinary teams;
- Knowledge of membrane filtration and water treatment processes is considered a valuable asset;
- Knowledge and experience in process control is considered a valuable asset;
- Project experience in international setting;
- Hands-on mentality, practical, result- and customer-oriented, team player and strong communication skills;
- Proficient or fluent in Dutch and English;
- Valid Dutch residence or work permit;
- Willingness to travel and support (pilot) projects abroad.
Over de organisatie
We look forward to hearing from you! For information on the position please contact Rick Bakker Rick.Bakker@pwnt.com. Please send your resume to Shanine.Nahar@pwn.nl (An assessment could be part of the recruitment procedure. VOG screening is part of the recruitment procedure). The job opening closes on 23 July 2021, please make sure you have submitted your application prior to this date! You can apply via the application button.
No agency calls/no soliciting please.
Keywords: Process Engineer, Engineer, Andijk, fulltime, HBO, WO, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, water, technical, English, Dutch, experienced