Pilot operator – R&D center
Andijk (NL), 40 hours a week
Are your ready to take on the challenge of innovating and delivering our technology of innovative water treatment solutions to clients?
- Mbo or Bachelor degree in a technical direction.
- A chemical background is considered as a valuable asset.
- Working experience is a pre but no requirement.
- Knowledge about chemicals is considered as a valuable asset.
- Knowledge of membrane filtration and water treatment processes is considered a valuable asset.
- Knowledge and experience in process control is considered a valuable asset.
- Likes to work in international settings.
- Is able to work according plan but also with certain degree of freedom.
- Hands-on mentality, practical, result-oriented, team player and strong communication skills.
- Proficient or fluent in Dutch and English.
- Valid Dutch residence or work permit.
- Willingness to travel and support (pilot) projects abroad (although this will be limited in the first few years).
- Available for 40 hours a week.
Since PWNT is growing in their project portfolio we feel the urgency to expand our team with a pilot operator. The pilot operator will be responsible for operating & maintaining the pilot installations, support researchers and engineers in successfully completing their research or development program. The position is within our Technology Development and Engineering group.
In the R&D center you work with a wide variety of water treatment solutions, which makes the job diverse. You will work together in small teams, comprising of researchers and engineers (from different nationalities) to gain new knowledge and try to push the technologies to the next level. Tasks within the role include among others:
- Operate and maintain pilot installations daily.
- Solve process errors.
- Support process supervisor in building and adjusting pilots.
- Measure and collect data.
- Report data to researcher/engineer.
- Sampling water quality.
- Instruct external visitors within the R&D center.
- Load and unload works.
- Keep control of stock and equipment condition.
- Keep control of safe work environment for all the people in the R&D center.
With this background we expect you are a hands on person, problem solving, that is capable of collecting and reporting data in a precise and structured way. You have an interest in water treatment technologies, you are supportive and a team player.
We expect a lot from you, but you can also expect a lot from us. What do we offer you?
- PWNT offers a great international working environment with many challenges andopportunities. We offer excellent working conditions with extensive opportunities for training and development.
- The salary is in accordance with the market and depends on education and experience.
- You are entitled to 25 days of holiday for fulltime employment and the option to purchase additional holiday days.
- You build up a pension with ABP of which approximately 70% of the premium is paid by PWNT.
- Above all, you will be part of a pleasant and challenging working environment with committed colleagues and room for initiatives and development. Would you like more information about our organization? Please check out pwntechnologies.com or contact Rick Bakker. (See below).
- Office: Andijk, Netherlands. You will work daily from this location.
We look forward to hearing from you!
For information on the position please contact Rick Bakker via email@example.com.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Screening is part of the recruitment procedure.
We look forward to receive your application.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.