Maintenance Employee (f/m/d)
Do you want to work in a fast growing, sparkling company? Keep on reading!
Sodastream NLC is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and experienced Maintenance employee to join its Sparkling team! In this role, you are responsible for performing repairs and maintenance on all equipment and buildings of the SodaStream location in Tilburg.
The Maintenance team is responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining our machine park.
Who we are?
SodaStream, the #1 sparkling water brand in volume in the world and the leading manufacturer and distributor of Home Sparkling Water Makers, provides a revolutionary and disruptive solution to the carbonated beverages category. We enable consumers to easily transform ordinary tap water into sparkling water and flavored sparkling water in seconds.
SodaStream was acquired by PepsiCo in 2018 with the aim of leveraging both brands and offering more consumers around the world a healthier as well as environmental friendly alternative for sparkling water and drinks.
From the Netherlands Logistics Centre (NLC), we are refilling and distributing gas cylinders and packaging and distributing SodaStream products for the European market to realize the aggressive growth as forecasted in the European market.
We are looking for someone with an open mind and improvement ideas.
- Repair and do maintenance on (production) equipment and buildings from a mechanical point of view.
- Support the engineering from an electrical and mechanical point of view regarding repair and maintenance. Detects and reports electrical discrepancies.
- Act on malfunctions on production lines.
- Perform regularly controls on production machines.
- Perform preventive maintenance in line with the maintenance plan.
- Propose measures to optimize processes and main installations and buildings.
To strengthen our dynamic and growing team in the Netherlands, we are looking for employees with similar characteristics as our unique products. Sparkling of energy, original and bold. Active participants (to our projects) who make the difference and think out of the box. Someone who chooses change, who dares to take calculated risks and who will always get the best out of themselves.
- You have at least mbo-4 level, preferably in the field of mechanics and a minimum of 3 years of industrial experience.
- Preferably you have experience in the field of industrial hygiene food production or experience with electronics.
- You are experienced in working with MS Office.
- Forklift/EPT license is of advantage.
- You have an excellent level of English language. A good level of Dutch language is an advantage.
- You are willing to work in shifts and in stand-by service as required.
What we offer:
We offer a full-time position (1-year contract with option for extension) in an informal, professional work innovative environment. SodaStream is a growing company and there are plenty of opportunities to grow with us. We offer you a fun, versatile and vibrant work environment in which you can adequately challenge and develop yourself. In addition, you will work in a fresh and open team, with lots of freedom.
We also offer:
- Dutch employment contract.
- Appropriate salary, depending on education and experience and a bonus scheme.
- Flexible working hours and two days home office per week.
- 25 vacation days (and possibility to buy 10 days more).
- Mobile phone.
- Travel allowance (fully covered up to 30 km home-work distance).
- Good pension scheme and discount on collective health insurance.
- Nice other fringe benefits such as: SodaStream device after the probation period, free of charge exchange of CO2 cylinders and discount to purchase SodaStream products.
- Legendary SodaStream celebrations & events like Christmas party, Easter presents, King’s Day activity and many others.
- International environment with colleagues from at least 23 different nationalities based in our facility in Tilburg.
Enthusiastic, commercial and environmentally aware candidates can apply by sending a Curriculum Vitae via the application form on our website.
Agency calls are not appreciated.